Note: This will be a short update as we have a number of ongoing features that are not yet ready to be announced just yet. We promise to let you know as soon as they are ready.
Feature Launch: Data Filter Search Bar
We have just launched our next big feature: Filter Search Bar on the ICOs page. Now it's easy for users to discover and research their favorite ICOs. Through the Filter Search Bar, users will be able to do the following:
- Filter through Status: Find ICOs between Upcoming, Active or Ended
- Sort by Start/End Date
- Sort by Number of Reviews: The more, the better!
- Sort by Basescore
We will continue to refine this search functionality, so if you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We continue to welcome all questions, comments and feedback from you!
What is Basescore?
We have built an ICO reviews platform called Basescore to help you stay on top of ICOs and tokens. We do things a little differently; we aggregate ICO review scores and more from the leading ICO critics to give users a singular, weighted Base Score that truly reflects how an ICO actually fares.
Call us the "Metacritic of ICOs". We've aggregated over 7,000 ICO reviews under one roof. We're building the world's biggest ICO database to serve investors with truth and transparency, and we're making it happen right before your eyes. Learn more on Basescore today.
- Website: https://basescore.co/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/basescore
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/basescore
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/basescore
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026116.msg45509802#msg45509802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Our Mailing List
We periodically send out information on the top recent ICOs, educational pieces and more. We aggregate the best data for you to read, so you don't have to. Sign up here.